The server has now been updated to Minecraft 1.14.3. Let us know if you notice any bugs and I hope to see you all soon!
- Lanterns can now be placed on or attached below iron bars and glass panes.
- Pressure plates and torches an now be placed on iron bars and glass panes.
Items can once again be repaired by crafting them together, as they could before 1.14.
- Panicked villagers now have to work and sleep so they cannot be in a state of panic all the time.
- The “last slept” and “last worked” properties for villagers are now saved properly.
- Panicking villagers now have a higher chance of spawning iron golems.
- Farmers now spend more time farming when they are working.
Farmers now always give away food even if other villagers do not need it.
- Vindicators are no longer part of patrols.
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn Vindicators from 5 minutes to 10–11 minutes.
- Patrols no longer spawn if the block light level disallows monster spawning.
Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes.
- Protection, Projectile Protection, Fire Protection, and Blast Protection are now mutually exclusive again, as they were prior to 1.14.
- Saturation is no longer required for the “How Did We Get Here?” advancement.
- Improved performance.
For a full list of changes please read the 1.14.3 Version History.