The server has now been updated to Minecraft 1.14.2. Let us know if you notice any bugs and I hope to see you all soon!
The main 1.14 release was plagued with horrible performance bugs. Let’s home that this update fixes most of them.
- Flaming arrows can no longer light waterlogged campfires.
- Empty shulker boxes will no longer drop themselves when destroyed in Creative mode.
- Parrots Can now spawn on grass blocks instead of only grass.
- Raiders now only spawn in fully loaded chunks.
- All light will now be re-calculated the first time a world saved in a previous version is opened in this version.
- Removed “Woo, minecraftforum!” as the forum announced it would soon be archiving.
For a full list of changes please read the 1.14.2 Version History.