Minty Fresh Creepers: Server Rules
Last Revision: 2016/11/18
- Please use common sense and act in a polite and mature manner.
- No griefing, stealing, or cheating (e.g., x-ray, exploits, etc.)
- Please build at least 50 blocks away from other player's base unless given permission to build closer.
- Please do not build Gold, Iron, or Hostile mob farms on the server.
- Small dungeon spawner based XP farms are allowed. No other XP farms or AFKing at them.
- Please refrain from doing things that can cause lag on the server (e.g., having more than 100 mobs in your area, constantly running redstone clocks and contraptions, etc.)
- Please tear down all floating tree tops, 1x1 pillars, and starter bases once you are done with them.
- Please refrain from advertising other servers.
Maintaining your Greylist access:
We would like to see that you maintain a certain degree of activity on our server in order to retain your greylisted status.
- You will be removed from the greylist after two months of unannounced inactivity and will be required to reapply again when you return.
- Your base will remain untouched until your inactivity is considered excessive. At which point there is a possibility that it could be given away and/or removed if another active player expresses interest in claiming the area for their own project.
Our stance on Mob farms (in reference to rule 4):
We feel that logging into a server simply to AFK all day in front of a mob farm instead of interacting with the community goes against the spirit of multiplayer and the massive amounts of free items that is generated with no work involved cheapens the game. They also are known to generate lag as well.
We would much rather you spend your time having lots of fun with the rest of us!