Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm stuck.
Please let me get out. Be good if you could make an exit, mop.

In the map screenshot, it's where the coordinates in the bottom left are.

And no, i couldn't use the horse to jump out. it was below the road.

peace.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok so a possible option is to do this:
1. (Like in the screenshot, behind you) Turn yourself to a wall that is two blocks high. For example where you were standing in the screenshot, if you turned to your left you would be at a perfect point.
2. Break the top block (it will instantly appear) however you should have enough time to jump onto the empty space before you see it re-appear. 
3. If you made it onto the first block, wait in that position for 2 or 3 seconds.
4. Without moving forwards, jump up. This should put you onto the second block.

This usually works for me, (It can be registered as flying on some servers so be careful where you use it, MFC should be fine though)

If it doesn't work, sorry Tongue
Hi, thanks for the help! I did what you suggested and it worked!
However I've just discovered there's a command, you can simply type /trapped which I believe should let you escape, I think
(12-14-2016, 09:24 PM)Dan88799 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the help! I did what you suggested and it worked!
However I've just discovered there's a command, you can simply type /trapped which I believe should let you escape, I think

No worries, I'm glad it worked. But yeah I probably could have looked into it further and found out about that command. Anyways, I suppose if anything in the future does occur you could try the command.
Hi stuck, I'm Nick.