Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show off Your Setup!
This is the mythical setup thread, post your setups below.  Bragging is encouraged!
Where is yours blaze? I'll try to get a shot of my crappy desk haha
МОΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΈ
(05-31-2015, 11:07 PM)churched Wrote: Where is yours blaze? I'll try to get a shot of my crappy desk haha

I wan't to hang up my poster and some other stuff first.  Soon.  Plus, my desk is kind of messy right now.  Haha.
Oh god my desk is so messy. I'll get back to you guys with a picture. Tongue
It's funny how axe handles are made of wood.
It's like the ultimate 'Fuck you' to trees.
Yes, they have axes in Canada.
(06-01-2015, 08:28 PM)SCORCHIEKINS Wrote: Oh god my desk is so messy. I'll get back to you guys with a picture. Tongue

You still have that alienware?
Well, I guess I'll start us off.  I built my computer, I also built the headphone stand out of Cherry wood.
[Image: 22j2GOI.jpg]
[Image: 1R3iwfe.jpg][/img]
[Image: KCg8gNs.jpg][/img]
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Blaze101xx/builds/
Wow very nice!
МОΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΈ
Here's mine. Excuse the messy desk and the potato pictures (and the Alienware... 2013 Scorch made some bad decisions.) 

Imgur link because forums are being weird. 

http://imgur.com/a/ORBEE
Very nice cans. I wish I would have gone for the swapable cord when I got mine. A six meter cord is really long
МОΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΈ
(06-07-2015, 12:06 PM)churched Wrote: Very nice cans. I wish I would have gone for the swapable cord when I got mine. A six meter cord is really long

Let's all rub it in Derl's face. He only has the M40s. >:D