Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked Iron Door Glitch
Bug 
I've been experiencing some weird glitches with locked iron doors lately. When i open an iron door the top disappears whilst the passage remains unusable. 
Has anyone else been experiencing the same glitch?

i will mess around with some iron doors next time I log in. That does seem pretty odd though. 
МОΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΈ
I've had the same issue, gets so frustrating
[Image: eJzzzUzOSEzNSS8pqig11HUqzcxJSS3i8s3MK6l0...IcIHc~.png]
MintyFreshCreepering Since 1972!
It's a constant. I've had it happen to me with ANY locked door. I don't know why it does it.
Does a radioactive cat have 18 half-lives?
(10-23-2014, 03:22 AM)XxMetalheadRFxX Wrote: It's a constant. I've had it happen to me with ANY locked door. I don't know why it does it.

I had it happen to me at the community centre door.  The whole door was split in half and the top appeared in the front of the block and the bottom in the back.  I got stuck for a bit and then the door was normal again.  Mo said it was because we were using 1.8 maybe.
Don't use 1.8 if it bothers you. Tongue
It doesn't happen on the 1.7 client.
It does tho, Moparx. I use a 1.7.10 client with optifine and it has the glitch.
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings...except creepers. Screw em.
Don't lock your doors then. It's that simple (and not really needed anyway). Tongue
It's probably something to do with the Spigot 1.8 patch that is applied to the server or something.

I assume it fixes itself when you login and out?
I was going to link to Baby Joker from Next Friday and his no more locked doors scene but its a little spicy. Feel free to look it up on the YouTubes though! 
МОΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΈ
Weird thing is it doesn't do it if you use buttons. Whatever. It doesn't really bother me that much lol
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings...except creepers. Screw em.