Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usernames bruh
so folks, what inspired your Minecraft Username? what made you want to buy MC in the first place?
*fades off into screaminggg
My username comes from Red vs. Blue way back in the day. Some friends and I used to play the hell out of Halo. As for Minecraft, I read some good things about it and a member that used to play here recommended it on another forum we both belong to. So here I am several years later. 
МОΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΈ
mine is based off my name.
lol I inspired this octo already knows but mine was a suggested name for runescape after I typed in my real name
(09-30-2014, 12:14 AM)churched Wrote: My username comes from Red vs. Blue way back in the day. Some friends and I used to play the hell out of Halo. As for Minecraft, I read some good things about it and a member that used to play here recommended it on another forum we both belong to. So here I am several years later. 

You ever wonder why we're here?

Anyways, I once played a game, long forgotten in the sands of time. My username came from a character's name in said game. I just added to it as time went by.

(It's stupid, I know.)
It's funny how axe handles are made of wood.
It's like the ultimate 'Fuck you' to trees.
Yes, they have axes in Canada.
My name is pretty much just my initials. How and why the name came to be i do not know.
(09-30-2014, 12:14 AM)churched Wrote: My username comes from Red vs. Blue way back in the day. Some friends and I used to play the hell out of Halo. As for Minecraft, I read some good things about it and a member that used to play here recommended it on another forum we both belong to. So here I am several years later. 

OMG I LOVE RED VS BLUE SEASON 12 IS OUT SOON AND I CANT WAIT!!! LOL IVE ONLY SEEN UP TO SEASON 5 THOUGH I LEARNED ABOUT IT ON NETFLIX NOT THAT LONG AGO!!!!

And my username cam from when i made my account i was super hungry! lol the 5000 was to make it sound cool (my ign is foodmaster5000 not 5001 i lost my login info) 

As soon as it comes out im changing my username to SayeenConquerer
How'd I choose my mc name..well should I really tell..I was in bed with the laptop....trying to think of a mc username..and I just looked down,  And don't try to guess what I mean.  I actually am talking about my bed linen.  Weird ..but that's the story of my mc name,,,after all...everything should be Purple. Tongue
Alright, alright. I feel as though I must answer this question, though it pains me to do so.

Malchious is the main character from a book I started, but never finished. Also, I was 13 when the username was created. That's right, next year this username will be 10 years old lol
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings...except creepers. Screw em.
I gotcha beat on the time frame Mal...This was a name I came up with...well I won't say what grade, but its been 16 years, lol.
Does a radioactive cat have 18 half-lives?