Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
land grabs and warp removal
08-18-2012, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 10:20 AM by monkey3man.)
land grabs and warp removal
First off, i would like to say that my recent land claiming of about 6000 blocks was legitimate because my friends have moved out of their houses, said I could keep them and removed all of their personel items. I have already joined two of the houses and plan to combine them all into one large complex.

I would also like to have the warp "humpingchickens" removed from my land as people sometimes kill my chickens.

I would also like to request to remove any old land grabs from other people because I keep getting a message saying that I cannot kill animals on claimed land.
08-18-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: land grabs and warp removal
If your friends really moved out and gave you their old homes then we don't care. No need for a thread about it. Tongue
Also, you do not have 6000 blocks of land. Your region is about 65 blocks in length.

I deleted the warp for you. Smile
08-18-2012, 10:51 AM
I edited the land grab right after your post; sorry about the delay. And i now have around 5400 blocks. Thanks a lot for deleting the warp!
08-18-2012, 10:55 AM
(08-18-2012 09:45 AM)monkey3man Wrote:  I would also like to request to remove any old land grabs from other people because I keep getting a message saying that I cannot kill animals on claimed land.

Ask your friends to remove their regions/'land grabs' in that area. If the regions do not belong to them then you are out of luck.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)